- Go Chrome's Option
- Choose> Under the Hood
- Choose> Change Font and Language Setting under Web Content
- Choose> Zawgyi in Font & Choose Unicode (UTF-8) in Encoding
- Go> Language and Uncheck the Check Spelling Box!!!
If you cant see Zawgyi in IE and Chrome
- Copy following code in notepad, and save it as ie.txt. Then later change its extension from .txt to .css
- Place this ie.css file in C:\
- Open Control Pannel
- Open Internet Options
- Choose> General Tab
- Choose> Font and Choose> Zawgyi-One in Webpage Font (OK)
- Choose> Accessibility
- Check> Ignore font styles specified on webpages
- Locate> ie.css (C:\ie.css) in User style sheet
Code to make ie.css
input, select , textarea
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
@ Credit goes to SaturnGod!!
If you cant see myanmar texts well on my blog,
- Do remember that I am using Zawgyi 2009 font, not usual Zawgyi-One font.
- I am not abusing Myanmarsar by creating unappropriate characters combination.
- I do not recommand you yet for installing that font even I am using.
- You also can use that font as well but remember others will see yours texts as you see mine.
- What I can tell is it will be a kinda future Zawgyi font development!!!
Post via Gmail--
NYI LYNN SECK
Every secret of a writer's soul, every experience of his life, every quality of his mind is written large in his works. (Virginia Woolf)