Saturday, August 26, 2006

Reader Digest September



Q
I’m a listener. Friends, family, everyone tells me their troubles. People I meet for the first time pour out their life’s story. But no one listens to me. If I have an opinion or talk about myself, they yak right over me. It upsets me that I let myself be ignored. What can I do?

A Dear,
I hear you. First, congratulate yourself for being a person others feel they can trust. It’s a rare gift. Be proud of it. Now add a second skill: Lure a listener with a question. Try this: “Can you keep a secret?” Or: “Can I trust you with a bit of my own personal story?” Make your listener feel important and you’ve got him hooked!


Download Reader Digest : [ Here ] 6.8Mb
No hot-linking is allowed!

Technorati Tags: , ,

No response to “Reader Digest September”

 
© 2009 NYI LYNN SECK 18+ DEN. All Rights Reserved | Powered by Blogger
Design by psdvibe | Bloggerized By LawnyDesignz