Tuesday, August 8, 2006

Myo Chau Htun



I wanna introduce you with one upcoming talented myanmar web developer, Myo Kyaw Htun from Mount Mandalay. If I m not wrong, very talented graphic designer Myo Han Htun might be his brother. I admire these two brothers creations. Not only MHH good in graphic, also MKH can create lots of eye catching and nice things. Here is the example of one of his staff, Myanmar Web Network. Most web developers can make such a thing well, but for me, I feel different sense among others, yap, freshness, clean and well coding+ design. Here you can check it out his own blog, created himself. I believe he can do much more than this and wanna get much free services from part of his own business (:) joke). Well! Cheer MKH!


Technorati Tags: , ,

No response to “Myo Chau Htun”

 
© 2009 NYI LYNN SECK 18+ DEN. All Rights Reserved | Powered by Blogger
Design by psdvibe | Bloggerized By LawnyDesignz