Friday, May 12, 2006

MyMyanmar Unicode

I didnt notice that Official Myanmar Unicode system was fully completed. According to their web, the whole unicode package was completed at April Fool day and has been distributed around the Myanmar with free of charges. I've tested it a few months ago before its finished, honestly it was not concvience for me. So I choose Zawgyi. But now Zawgyi gives troubles when Firefox upgrades their browser from 1.5.0.1 to 1.5.0.3, and we cant write myanmar fonts properly anymore. So I still have to use old broswer for writing this blog. I think it is time to change again. It will be included in coming window OS version and work well with IE. Okie, for a meanwhile, I will be still using old buddy Zawgyi. For more news about that unicode font, read here [My Myanmar]


Tags : Myanmar Unicode , Website

No response to “MyMyanmar Unicode”

 
© 2009 NYI LYNN SECK 18+ DEN. All Rights Reserved | Powered by Blogger
Design by psdvibe | Bloggerized By LawnyDesignz