Wednesday, November 2, 2005

My Blue egg

This egg hatches on October 1, 2005! Adopt one today!
This egg hatches on October 1, 2005! Adopt one today!
This egg hatches on October 1, 2005! Adopt one today!
This egg hatches on October 1, 2005! Adopt one today!
This egg hatches on October 1, 2005! Adopt one today!

Finally, all critters are appeared. My Blue egg turns to what???? Is it critter? I dont know how to name him? Ok anyway!! The sequence is green, blue, brown, yellow, red. However i love all of them too much. We still have a chance to adopt them. I miss one of my Tamagachi , oh god, it gave a lot works during nights.

via: winterkiss
ref: www.pickle-queen.com

No response to “My Blue egg”

 
© 2009 NYI LYNN SECK 18+ DEN. All Rights Reserved | Powered by Blogger
Design by psdvibe | Bloggerized By LawnyDesignz