Friday, August 12, 2005

What things can change people

I dont want to know more about others. But I did know too much here. Nonsense! What is the meaning of friendship and relationship? Does it mean really f*king and Stupid? I think so.....

Our people are really crazy. Do you know because of why we used to be others colony? Cuz we've never changed our minds.

Still thinking old groomy golden days.
Still thinking they are the best.
Still selfish
Still drowning
Still looking for money.
f*king crazy in money.

Money can change people alot
okie. I accept. common sense!
I m sure ... here people changed more than others.

Girls got freedom-------->> you know what they do?
(honestly I dont want to tell this...f*ck! you think your self)
Friendships are broken ( for money )
I dont know why they only look for theirself...crazy selfish.

I did believe in People, esp : friends,Now..........I dont! I don't! I don't! more than that! I couldnt believe at all. for me, money is nonsense. think clearly!

If I have money, I would use it.
If I havent, I would stay alone.

I m okie. I do love to live peacefully and even with a few money. I dont want to know more about people. I Say... Hi Ladies and Gentlemen, Please contact me in linear way. I dont want to see any trick anymore. Now I m better know more about Paul Gauguin, and why he went to Tahiti alone.

3 Responses to “What things can change people”

Anonymous said...

I love your blog! You did an excellent job! I have a blog on xbox360 exposed if you would like to come and comment on it!

Mayvelous said...

"Girls got freedom-------->> you know what they do?
(honestly I dont want to tell this...f*ck! you think your self)
Friendships are broken ( for money )
I dont know why they only look for theirself...crazy selfish."

Ok this statement is abit unreasonable. But pretty understandable since the whole post shows the sign of depression or desperation.
Chill bro, some good people left in the world, may be you just have to see through better.

esprit said...

do u disappointed?why? friendship not broken for money..i think u meet not real..

 
© 2009 NYI LYNN SECK 18+ DEN. All Rights Reserved | Powered by Blogger
Design by psdvibe | Bloggerized By LawnyDesignz