Thursday, August 11, 2005

Myanmar in Stealth Film

I’ll just get to the point. This movie is pretty cool and I like it. The sound, actions, the effects all cool. I think I’m gonna give 8.5/10. This is the movie you should watch. It will definitely make you awake with lots of actions and the sounds!

One part you’ll find very interesting and unexpected is our country being so popular in there. The director did a good job of mixing Myanmar and Thailand where some shots of cars number plates in Burmese numbers and a few similar building structures of “Myo Taw Khan Ma” and a downtown hotel (name I don’t remember of)........... see more here


ref : http://www.7ven.net/

No response to “Myanmar in Stealth Film”

 
© 2009 NYI LYNN SECK 18+ DEN. All Rights Reserved | Powered by Blogger
Design by psdvibe | Bloggerized By LawnyDesignz