Saturday, May 7, 2005

Pleaseeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

Today I got a new about Myanmar bomb explotions at
Dagon Centre, Junction 8 and Myanmar Trade Centre.
I m so worry about all my friends, Please let me know
the situations and if there any friends in Injured. I pray
all my friends to be cleared.


Best Wishes.

NLS

2 Responses to “Pleaseeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!”

htuthtut said...

i feel so sorry to hear this news too.The newspaper said 11 was killed and 162 was injured.But i think more than this.

Alan Brinker said...

Hey, even the news in the west of this is unclear of what exactly happened. It makes me a little nervous as I am going traveling there early next year. I pray that you have heard from all of your friends and that they are ok!

 
© 2009 NYI LYNN SECK 18+ DEN. All Rights Reserved | Powered by Blogger
Design by psdvibe | Bloggerized By LawnyDesignz