Wednesday, April 27, 2005

UCSY UNIVERSITY SONGS ( SONG )( MUSIC )

Hi Yooo.!!!!!!
One More Staff
Our UCSY Songs are available to download here:
Click to Download!!!

yPmr
wa,mufaomol&JUtvGrf;
aus;Zl;
aeYpGJrsm;
ausmif;awmfodkYtvGrf;
arwÅmw&m;&JU&ifcGif
oDcsif;oufao
yHkNyif
trSm;rsm;

I miss all my friends, my university and all my past!
Great time of life!!
Please Suggest me to Improve.

NLS

3 Responses to “UCSY UNIVERSITY SONGS ( SONG )( MUSIC )”

BANDULA said...

Zarni

Very Good effort!
Thanks you very much for our songs.
I want to get it for a long time.
Really Really Really Thanks.

maung oo

NLS said...

Huuuu....

The free space that I stored those files allows me to use 10M transmition bandwidth a day. That is totally shit.!! If the downloading limit is exceeding over that. the account will be banned for that day. Hav to wait another day. I m thinking how to solve this problem. If you hav anyidea. Please let me know.

NLS

NLS said...

Songs are currently suspended for traffic limitation. please come next time.

 
© 2009 NYI LYNN SECK 18+ DEN. All Rights Reserved | Powered by Blogger
Design by psdvibe | Bloggerized By LawnyDesignz