Thursday, April 28, 2005

Thanks to Aung Win Myat

Today I got a problem with web traffic limitation. I kept all my essays and songs in one online freespace. Its allowed me to use 30MB freespace for storage datas and 10Mb for daily bandwidth usage. Surprisingly all user download those files in the same time and used over 760 Mbs. And then my account has been closed for 24 hrs. ha ha.

I was too furious with that problem and tried to solve it the whole day. Fortunatelly! My Lovely friend Aung Win Myat called me and allowed me to use part of his website ( www.htarwara.com ). Now you all can download anytime, no limitation.
Special Thanks Aung Win Myat!!!!

NYI LYNN SECK

No response to “Thanks to Aung Win Myat”

 
© 2009 NYI LYNN SECK 18+ DEN. All Rights Reserved | Powered by Blogger
Design by psdvibe | Bloggerized By LawnyDesignz